The CEO of the Year Award is awarded to a President or CEO in Hamilton with exceptional leadership over the past 12 months, bringing their organization to a new level of growth and success as defined by their industry.
Business and Not-For-Profit CEOs are eligible to apply/be nominated.
- Has a prominent business presence in Hamilton and is in good financial standing.
- Is a proven achiever and strong contributor to the company, industry and economy.
- Has been in the CEO (or President) role for minimum 12 months (at time of nomination).
- Exemplifies leadership, integrity, excellence, innovativeness, vision and sustained performance.
- Prioritizes employee engagement, leadership development and internal people processes.
- Provide examples of 2 clearly defined accomplishments.
The award will be presented to a designated company official at the event on March 29th, 2023.
All documents and information submitted may be utilized to create a brief video presentation which will be shown during the awards ceremony, however if there is information which you are providing to us which may be of a confidential nature (i.e. financial statements, stock reports, etc.) please clearly identify as CONFIDENTIAL and this information will not be utilized or made public.
The winners may be required to participate in media coverage of the award.
Finalists will be required to purchase their own tickets to the event.
|Prioritizes employee engagement, leadership development and internal people processes.||30.0%|
|Exemplifies leadership, integrity, excellence, innovativeness, vision and sustained performance.||30.0%|
|Contributor to the company, industry and economy.||30.0%|
|Awards & Extras||10.0%|